Get To Grips With Changing Family Insights & Evolving Digital & Social Media Trends To Influence Parents & Engage Kids For Impactful Content & Exciting Marketing
Create Family-Favourite Brands Which Drive Conversions, Resonate With Children & Win Over Parents With Responsible, Trend-Led Channel & Content Strategies
A One-Day, Conference & Networking Event, 23rd May 2017, Museum of London Docklands, London. Download The Brochure Here. Book Before 23rd February & Save £150 – Quote ‘EB150’.
Real Insight From 22 Top Kids & Parents Brands In One Exciting Day: Kids Insights ★ Quiz The Kids Q&A ★ Parents Insights ★ Ask The Parents Panel ★ Engaging Kids On Social Media ★ Influencing Parents On Social Media ★ Digital Advances & Innovations ★ Responsible Digital Engagement ★ Engagement & Content Keynote ★ Channels & Conversions ★ YouTube
Create Family-Favourite Brands Which Drive Conversions, Resonate With Children & Win Over Parents With Responsible, Trend-Led Channel & Content Strategies:
- Kids’ Trends? Child’s Play! Gain real world insight – what are the latest crazes and what’s next?
- Deliver What Parents Want For Their Kids: Insight-led engagement strategies which secure brand advocacy and influence parents’ decision-making habits
- Social Media – Responsible Engagement With Children: Perfect the best content, tone and platform mix
- Engage & Influence Parents On Social Media: Deliver honest, engaging messages across social channels to raise brand awareness and advocacy
- Create Engaging, Stand-Out Content: Best-in-class insight to generate relevant content, boost ROI and enthuse parents and kids across multiple channels
- Tech, Tools & Tantrums? Which platforms, devices and digital media are kids using and how can brands innovate to remain down with the kids?
- Responsible Digital Engagement: Innovative approaches to safeguarding digital-savvy children in an adult online environment
- Maximise Conversions Across Every Channel: Justify spend and inform future investment for sustained impact
- YouTube Done Right! Harness user insights to identify, generate and distribute tailored video content for continued brand engagement and impact
PLUS! This Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference Features:
- 22 Top Children’s & Parents’ Brands Share Insights In One Inspiring Day
- 10 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Influencing Parents & Engaging Children
- Children & Parents Take To The Stage! Hear Directly From Kids & Families On Stage
- Sister Event Of The Sell-Out Engaging Youth Conference
- 97% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (over 5 years)
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience (based on previous marcomms events)
- Interactive Kids Panels: Have Your Questions Answered By Our Panel Of Schoolchildren
- Live Q&A With Parents: Quiz Our Mums & Dads Directly On What Attracts Them To Certain Brands
- Kids & Parents Clinic: Test Your Strategies During The Networking Break
- 3 Keynote Case Studies: Britvic Tackle Global Brand Culture, Kerry Foods Debate YouTube, BBC & LEGO Reveal Engagement & Content Strategy
- 5 Facilitated Lunchtime Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Vloggers B) TV Advertising C) Long-Term Engagement D) Health & Nutrition E) Snapchat
- Live Voting & Q&A
Exhibition, Speaking & One-To-One Meetings Opportunities Just Released! Secure your speaking package before 23rd February and save up to £1000. View the exhibition and partnership brochure here.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 23rd February for just £1,899 +VAT (SAVE £600). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference: To view the full conference programme, click here.
08.30 Registration – Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
08.45 Speed Networking
Meet and swap business cards with fellow attendees – make new connections before the conference begins
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting & Chair’s Opening Remarks
Soraya Thompson, English Regional Digital Marketing Manager, Europe, British Council
KIDS INSIGHTS – DOUBLE BRAND PERSPECTIVE
09.15 Kids’ Trends? Child’s Play! Advanced Strategies & Practical Insights Into Understanding What Kids Want & How To Engage Them Now & In The Future
09.15 PERSPECTIVE ONE
Iain Sawbridge, CMO, Beano Studios
09.35 PERSPECTIVE TWO
Neil Lamb, Director, Partnerships & Advertising, EMEA, Rovio Entertainment (Angry Birds)
LIVE Q&A – ASK KIDS DIRECTLY
09.55 Eyes & Ears On Modern Family Life
Have your questions answered directly by our frank-but-fair panel of schoolchildren – is your brand really speaking to your target audience?
Panel Provided & Facilitated By The Pineapple Lounge
10.20 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments With Fellow Delegates, Kids & Parents
NEW FEATURE – KIDS CLINIC
10.20 Live: Kids & Parents Clinic – Test Your Strategies!
Ask our kids and parents one-on-one during the networking break what they think of your brand, campaigns and strategies. Limited availability: first-come, first-served!
PARENTS INSIGHTS – DOUBLE BRAND PERSPECTIVE
10.50 Get The Green Light From Parental Gatekeepers: Secure Brand Advocacy, Increase Spend & Boost Revenue With Insight-Led Innovations & Tailored Content
10.50 PERSPECTIVE ONE
Stephen Murfet, Head of Insight, Sky
11.10 PERSPECTIVE TWO
Libby Wybrow, Senior Product Manager, Ella’s Kitchen
PARENTS RESPOND DIRECTLY – LIVE Q&A
11.30 Meet the parents! Quiz our panel of mums, dads and gatekeepers directly on what attracts them to certain brands and the steps companies should be taking to earn parental trust and loyalty.
Panel Provided & Facilitated By The Pineapple Lounge
11.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
ENGAGING KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
12.15 Responsible Approaches To Social Media Which Reach & Resonate With Kids On Ever-Changing Channels For Increased Brand Engagement
Thomas Moreau, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Square Enix (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts)
12.35 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.05 Lunchtime Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions:
Nicola Jenkins, International Marketing Manager, Electronic Arts
B) TV Advertising
Gareth Turner, Senior Brand Manager, Arla Foods UK
C) Long-Term Engagement
Katy Phillips, Marketing & Communications Manager, Camp AmericaNicky Byrne, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Camp America
D) Health & Nutrition Trends
13.35 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Paul Morgan, Communications Director, Premiership Rugby
INFLUENCING PARENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
13.45 Win Parents As Fans & Influence Purchasing Decisions With Honest, Engaging Messages Across Your Social Channels
13.45 PERSPECTIVE ONE
Devia Gurjar, Head of Marketing & Audience Engagement, Girlguiding
14.05 PERSPECTIVE TWO
Peter Johnson, Marketing Director UK, South Africa & Australia, National Geographic Kids Magazine
DIGITAL ADVANCES & INNOVATIONS – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.25 Tech, Tools, Tantrums & Trends: The Latest Learnings, Insights & Updates On Being Down With The Kids & Staying Ahead Of The Digital CurveMark Woods, Head of Digital Innovation & Live Social Media, Comic ReliefSoraya Thompson, English Regional Digital Marketing Manager, Europe, British CouncilBecky Hewitt, Communications Director, GirlguidingPetra Green, Marketing Director – Data, Digital & Systems, Bloomsbury Publishing PlcAlexia Clifford, Deputy Director, Marketing Activation, Public Health England
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
GLOBAL BRAND CULTURE
15.10 Insights & Advice Into How Brands Can Drive Brand Growth & Remain Relevant To Kids Through Insight-Led Innovations & Strategic Culture Building
Ash Tailor, Global Brand Director, Fruit Shoot, Britvic PLC
15.30 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
RESPONSIBLE DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT – GET INTERACTIVE
16.00 Safety First! Spearheading A Compliant Digital Strategy Which Avoids Pitfalls, Generates Engagement & Ultimately Safeguards Kids
Delegate Discussion Facilitated By The Conference Chair
ENGAGEMENT & CONTENT – KEYNOTES
16.20 Establish Your Brand As A Family Favourite With Stand-Out Channel Strategies & Engaging Content
16.20 PERSPECTIVE ONE
James Bridgeman, Social Media Editor, BBC Children’s, BBC
16.40 PERSPECTIVE TWO
Angie Tutt, Brand Director, UK/IRE, The LEGO Company
CHANNELS & CONVERSIONS
17.00 Measuring The Impact Of Multiple Engagement Channels To Develop A Greater Understanding Of Your Audience & Inform Future Strategy & Spend
Ellen Stuart, Marketing Manager, Museum of London
YOUTUBE – CASE STUDY
17.20 Harnessing Insights & User Habits To Identify, Generate & Distribute Tailored Video Content Which Gets The Parental Green Light
Cathy Kidd, Global Marketing Director – Kid’s Dairy, Kerry Foods
17.40 Chairman’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference, please email email@example.com.