Conversion-Boosting Social Media, Impactful Content, Exciting Marketing: Win Over Parents & Engage Kids With Trend-Led Insights
Reach & Resonate With Children, Meet Parental Needs & Expectations With Engaging, Insight-Led & Responsible Social, Content, Video, Technology & Channel Strategies To Boost Brand Success
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd May 2018, Minster Exchange, London. Download The Brochure Here. Book Before End Of Play Today & Save £170! Quote Jan18.
Tap Into The Latest Kids & Parents Trends & Insights To Create Family-Favourite Marketing Campaigns Which Engage Children, Appeal To Parents, Harness The Latest Innovations & Technologies & Stand Out On Social, TV & YouTube For Boosted Brand Success:
- Tap Into The Hottest Children’s Trends & Insights: Align your campaigns, content and strategies to capitalise on the latest media trends, purchasing behaviours and mindsets of kids today
- Meet Parents’ Needs & Expectations: Get to grips with parents’ likes, dislikes and what affects decision making for brand strategies that engage parents and ultimately sell
- Social Media Engagement For Kids Done Right! Win on social with exciting yet compliant content, platforms and upcoming innovations which truly engage kids for long-term fans
- Reach Out & Influence Parents On Social Media: Win parents over as brand advocates and drive your social success with tailored, impactful messaging
- This The Death Of TV & Will Video Conquer All? Stay up-to-date with kids’ changing video consumption habits for attention-grabbing advertising, greater awareness and wise budget allocation
- Master Stand-Out Content Creation: Next-level campaigns to engage kids, gain family buy-in and boost brand success
- Maximise Conversions Across Every Channel: Refine your channel mix to ensure your messages are reaching kids and parents and driving ROI and conversions
- New Innovations, Digital Advances & The Technology Revolution: Harness what’s hot and what’s impacting and influencing kids today so you don’t get left behind!
- Responsible, Safe Digital Messaging: Ensure your campaigns and messages adhere to the rules on digital and social
- 24 Top Children’s & Parents’ Brands Share Insights In One Inspiring Day
- 12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Influencing Parents & Engaging Children
QUIZ KIDS & PARENTS DIRECTLY!
- NEW! Live One-On-One Kids & Parents Facetime! Your Chance To Chat Directly To Parents & Kids To Get Your Specific Questions Answered
- Interactive Kids Q&A Panel: Have Your Questions Answered By Our Panel Of Schoolchildren
- Live Q&A With Parents: Quiz Our Mums & Dads Directly On What Attracts Them To Certain Brands
- Sister Event Of The Sell-Out Engaging Youth Conference
- 97% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience
- 3 Keynote Case Studies: Britvic Tackle Building A Brand That Resonates With Kids & Parents Alike, Aardman Explore YouTube & TV & Merlin Entertainments Debate Compelling Marketing Campaigns To Families
- 6 Facilitated Lunchtime Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Attitudes & Decision Making B) Brand Partnerships C) International Marketing C) Influencers D) Occasions & Gifting E) Influencing Parents
12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Influencing Parents & Engaging Children: Kids & Parent Trends & Insights ★ Quiz Kids & Parents Live Q&A ★ Engaging Kids & Influencing Parents On Social Media ★ TV Vs. Video Vs. YouTube ★ Engagement & Stand-Out Content ★ Channels & Conversions ★ Technology & Innovations ★ Responsible Digital Engagement
Can you help brands better engage kids and market to parents? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before end of play today for only £1,899 +VAT (Save £600). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference Programme:
08.30 Registration – Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Chair’s Opening Remarks
Ian Watson, CEO, Start-rite Shoes
KIDS TRENDS & INSIGHTS
09.15 Discover The Hottest Trends In Children’s Changing Media Consumption Habits, Purchasing Behaviours & Mindsets To Create Campaigns Which Excite & Engage
Speaker to be announced. Please check the website for updates.
Interactive Kids Q&A Panel
09.35 Get your questions answered direct from our ever-forthright and opinionated panel of schoolchildren! Hear their honest thoughts and feedback to understand if you are actually reaching and engaging your target audience.
PARENTS TRENDS & INSIGHT
10.00 Understand What Parents Like, Dislike & What Affects Decision Making For Brand Strategies That Tap Into Family Insights, Engage Parents & Sell
Caroline Sanger-Davies, Director of Marketing, Chester Zoo
10.20 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Live One-On-One Kids & Parents Facetime
Are your campaigns and products engaging and resonating with today’s modern family? Your chance to chat directly to parents and kids to get your specific questions answered in this new one-on-one format!
Parents Speak Out!
10.50 Get to know exactly what Mums, Dads and gatekeepers think of brand campaigns, products and activities– are you speaking the right language, gaining trust and hitting the right mark for the most important decision makers?
ENGAGING KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.15 Take Your Social Media Strategy To The Next Level With Insights Into Winning Content, Platforms & Upcoming Innovations To Engage Kids With Exciting, Yet Compliant, Social Media Messages
11.15 Samantha Fay, SVP Global Brand Strategy, Guinness World Records
11.35 Jannine Saunders, Marketing Manager, Penguin Random House Children’s
RESONATE WITH PARENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.55 Drive Social Media Success & Win Parents As Brand Advocates With Carefully-Tailored & Strategic Engagement & Communications
11.55 Sally Thornhill, Senior Content Producer, CBeebies Social HQ
12.15 Annalisa Fanali, Senior Brand Manager Fish Fingers, Birds Eye Ltd
BRITVIC CASE STUDY
12.35 Building A Kids Brand That Resonates With Kids & Parents Alike
Delighting kids and garnering the support of gatekeepers is seen as a choice. But what if it was a false choice? Being a cult-kids brand and Mums’ favourite is not only possible, it’s essential to winning today. What we have learned about threading the needle to be championed by kids and Mums alike…
Charlotte White, Global Marketing Controller, Fruit Shoot, Britvic PLC
12.55 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Influencing Parents As Purchasers’
Nicola Jenkins, Head of UKI Marketing, Tomy UK
Sinead Byrne, Joint Head of Marketing,
Smyths Toys Superstores
C) Successful Brand Partnerships
Jon Fish, Group Partnerships Director, Merlin Entertainments
D) International Marketing & Brand Culture
Anna Howorth, Director of Global, Branding & UK Marketing, Usborne Publishing
E) Insights Into Attitudes & Decision Making By 13-16 Year Olds
Daniel Rossall Valentine, Head of Campaign, Royal Academy of Engineering
F) Insights Into Birthdays, Occasions & Gifting – A Look At Age Appropriateness & Gender Stereotyping
Michael O’Shea, Founder & Director, Wicked Uncle Toys
13.55 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Hans Helbig, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Reckitt Benckiser
TV Vs. VIDEO
14.00 Is TV Dead? Will Video Conquer All? Adapt Your Marketing Strategy For Changing Video Consumption Habits For Stand-Out Advertising Content
Florence Symington, Head of Marketing, Eureka! The National Children’s Museum
YOUTUBE & TV
14.20 Insights Into How Traditional Linear TV & Platforms Like YouTube Can Complement Each Other To Reach & Engage Kids
Neil Warwick, Online Creative Producer & Channel Manager, Aardman
ENGAGEMENT & CONTENT – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
14.40 Create Stand-Out, Engaging Content To Win Fans, Gain Family Buy-In & Boost Brand Success
14.40 Amanda Warren, Brand Development Strategist, BuzzFeed
15.00 Hind Palmer, Global Marketing & Communications Director, Claire’s Inc.
15.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
MERLIN CASE STUDY
16.00 What Mars, Walt Disney and LEGOLAND all have in common in their approach to delivering compelling marketing campaigns to families; gain some insights and lessons learned into some unchanging fundamentals in a world of mind-boggling change.
Ben Thompson, Global Marketing Director, Merlin Entertainments Group
CHANNELS & CONVERSIONS
16.20 Refine Your Channel Mix To Ensure Campaigns & Messages Are Reaching Kids & Parents Alike For Greater ROI & Conversions
Kathleen Farrar, Managing Director – Group Sales & Marketing, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATIONS – PANEL DISCUSSION
16.40 Keep Up With The Kids & Don’t Get Left Behind! Practically Harness The New Technologies & Digital Innovations Impacting & Influencing Kids Now
Devia Gurjar, Director of Marketing & Communications, Girlguiding
Adrian Dawe, Founder, Bookabees
Joshua Davidson, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Night Zookeeper
RESPONSIBLE DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT
17.10 Ensuring You Are Reaching & Engaging Children In Safe Ways & Adhering To The Rules On Digital
Iain Sawbridge, CMO, Beano Studios
17.30 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference, please email email@example.com.