Book Today To Save £100! LATEST NEWS: Brand New Speakers from EDX Education, Royal Academy of Engineering and Penguin Random House
Keep Pace With Mile-A-Minute Trends & Evolving Digital Opportunities To Unlock New Methods To Engage & Excite Kids & Win Over Parents! Overcome Digital Strategy Growing Pains With Successful, Engaging & Compliant Social Media & Digital Channel Strategies • Remain Relevant With Big-Picture Issues • Boost Conversions With Shareable, Clickable & Likeable Content To Solidify Your Brand As A Family Favourite. Group Discounts - Book 4 For 3! No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries - Find Out More.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th October 2022 Central London.
- What’s Cool & What’s School For Kids? Shape your strategy around the hottest and latest trending topics, fads and crazes for kids in the playground and beyond today to stay relevant
- Parents’ Decision-Making Drivers & Pressing Priorities: Boost engagement and long-term brand loyalty by tapping into current insights into what really matters to parents
- Appeal To All Family Portraits With An Inclusive, Exciting Brand Strategy: Tap into what family time means to families today to ensure your brand excites all
- New Digital Frontiers: New digital channels, tools and tactics for next-level engagement with younger audiences
- Social Media Strategies To Inspire, Educate & Entertain Parents: From the hilarious to the health conscious, harness the power of an unforgettable social media campaign which captures attention and drives conversions
- Engaging Kids Online: From social media to gaming, navigate the digital media ecosystem for ethical, compliant and fun online engagement and a squeaky clean, responsible reputation and brand image
- Health & Wellbeing Spotlight: From sugar to screentime, keep pace with evolving concerns amongst kids and parents on health and wellbeing
- Tap Into Trailblazing Tech To Transform Your Teen & Tot Strategy: Stay relevant and boost engagement from all ages by unlocking the potential of varying tech tools
- Show-Stopping Content & Campaigns: Drive interactivity and sales with memorable, relevant content which cuts through in a busy world
- The Green Generation: Go beyond greenwashing to develop responsible marketing strategies that speak to a sustainably conscious generation
The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference At A Glance
At Our Last Event
Annual, Market-Leading Event
Why Attend Europe's ONLY One-Day Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference?
- 7 Years Of Industry-Leading Insights & Networking Opportunities
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! Including Weetabix, BBC Children In Need, New Look, Yoplait & Many More
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions & Live Q&A:
- Family Trends & Insights
- Engaging Content & Branding – Back By Popular Demand!
- Parents Q&A
- Kids Q&A – Back Live!
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking In-Person!
- Dynamic Family-Brands Across: Food & Drink, Entertainment, Non-Profits & More!
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Last Event! Hear What Previous Conference Attendees Think:
18 Senior-Level Speakers From Leading Kids Brands Speaking In 1 Inspirational Day: Kids Trends & Insights Parents Trends & Insights Family Trends & Insights Future of Digital Social Media Marketing To Parents Engaging Kids Online Spotlight: Health & Wellbeing Tech, VR & AR Innovations Engaging Content & Branding Spotlight: The Green Generation
Our 2022 Sponsors Include:
Can You Help Brands Successfully Understand & Market To Kids & Parents? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Places NOW For Only £2,999 + VAT. Limited Places Available!
"One of the most impressive delegate lists I've ever seen... will definitely be back next year." Splendiferous Marketing
“Strong speakers, excellent content! Well organised, great team behind the scenes.” Generation Media
Keep Pace With Mile-A-Minute Trends & Evolving Digital Opportunities To Unlock New Methods To Engage & Excite Kids & Win Over Parents! Overcome Digital Strategy Growing Pains With Successful, Engaging & Compliant Social Media & Digital Channel Strategies • Remain Relevant With Big-Picture Issues • Boost Conversions With Shareable, Clickable & Likeable Content To Solidify Your Brand As A Family Favourite.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 11th October 2022 Central London. Group Discounts - Book 4 For 3!