“Strong speakers, excellent content! Well organised, great team behind the scenes.” Generation Media
Directors and heads of marketing, brand and insight will unite at Europe's only one-day Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference on 14th October 2020 in Central London. This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event written by in-house kids marketing professionals, for practitioners. This is your opportunity to get involved, shape the agenda and showcase your expertise in front of your spot-on target audience! We have a variety of speaking, exhibition and one-to-one meetings packages available, but hurry as opportunities area strictly limited to join our brand-led speaker line-up on stage!
Book Your Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes For Just £1899 +VAT (Save £600). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Solution Providers, Agencies & Supply-Side Delegates. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with heads of marketing and brand – decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to engage kids and market to parents... make sure you're a part of it!
Our Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
- "Full of useful and relevant insights into marketing to mums and engaging kids. One of the most impressive delegate lists I've ever seen and GIC staff have been fantastic... will definitely be back next year." Splendiferous Marketing
- “It was a great conference!” SuperAwesome
- "Thanks for yesterday - it was a well-run event! Big Choice Group
- "A mix of case studies, commentary and showcasing of mostly digital-focused approaches and tools to marketing to kids and parents." Sherbert Research
- "The conference provided both a stage to showcase the work that Generation does and also a platform for making connections and potential new business contacts. The day was superbly organised and executed and the feedback received enabled me to develop as a speaker and the company to develop as a media agency."Generation Media
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a retailer-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading manufacturers and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
- All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Head of Brand and Insight.
Why Get Involved?
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
The Bottom Line... We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.