“Strong speakers, excellent content! Well organised, great team behind the scenes.” Generation Media (previous sponsor)
On 22nd May 2018 for one day only, senior-level delegates from the world’s biggest children’s brands will unite at The Engaging Kids & Marketing To Parents Conference in London. Here’s your chance to be a part of it!
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who Should Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees’ job titles include: Marketing Director, Global Brand Manager, Online Marketing Manager and Head of Insight.
Request the delegate list by emailing email@example.com.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (92% brand-side across our youth marcomms events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure Here.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
"The conference provided both a stage to showcase the work that Generation does and also a platform for making connections and potential new business contacts. The day was superbly organised and executed and the feedback received enabled me to develop as a speaker and the company to develop as a media agency." Generation Media (Previous Youth Conference Sponsor)
“It was a great conference!” SuperAwesome (Previous Youth Conference Sponsor)
"Thanks for yesterday - it was a well-run event! Big Choice Group (Previous Youth Conference Sponsor)
"A mix of case studies, commentary and showcasing of mostly digital-focused approaches and tools to marketing to kids and parents." Sherbert Research (Previous Conference Sponsor)