JazzyMedia In-School is the UK's leading in-school communications specialist. Clients include government agencies (e.g. Department of Health), charities (National Trust, NSPCC), and brands and corporates (BBC, Penguin Random House, LEGO, Warner Brothers, Unilever).
The company has a core network of 5,000 schools, colleges and nurseries who have granted JazzyMedia exclusive advertising rights. This network reaches 1.8 million pupils and 60,000 teachers with a variety of media including poster displays, activity worksheets, competitions, vouchers, product samples, and online resources.
Squizzes.com is JazzyMedia’s award-winning free educational website. Primary school teachers and pupils access the website via digital whiteboards in classrooms, school computers in ICT suites, and directly from home.
Schools welcome JazzyMedia’s resources because they aid learning, save money, and brighten the school environment with positive messages. Since its founding, JazzyMedia has generated £7 million for UK schools.
JazzyMedia was founded by Winton Rossiter in 1997 and is based in London’s West End.
Kids Industries is unique.
Kids Industries is the leading full-service agency, delivering award-winning insight, strategy and creative in the family market.
We were born as a little unit within a change management consultancy in 1999 and were incorporated as a company in our own right in March 2002.
We undertake incredible projects for incredible clients, applying world-class insight and understanding to make our their brands stronger.
We’ve developed cruise ships and won global awards for developing the best children’s websites. We’ve built number one apps and developed HFSS compliant cereals. We’ve developed and launched national sports participation programmes, we’ve modelled the commercial strategies for some of the world most popular family brands and we’ve had a hand in almost every character you can think of.
We’ve been lucky enough to win everything from a BAFTA to an IPA Special Award to a Webby Honoree. We work right around the world and current projects are live throughout Asia, the US and mainland Europe. Perhaps most importantly, our Junior Board of Directors ensures we’re always just where we should be - at the heart of family thinking.
Who we are
Platypus is a global insights and innovation business for the child, youth and family market.
Independently formed in 2008 we are a collaboration of commercial and academic researchers, psychologists, designers, film-makers and statisticians working for some of the world’s most exciting brands and organisations.
We provide an overwhelming insight into kids & family lives and opinions. Our experience is sought after and relied upon to provide direction to both the commercial and public sector.
Our experience covers qualitative and quantitative research and includes;
- Ethnographic research to understand family/children’s lived experiences across various categories, products and services
- Innovation and Co-Creation online and face to face
- In home user tests with online feedback for product development and testing
- Segmenting and profiling audiences
- Category development
- Is an insight consultancy agency providing research solutions for brands that specialise in targeting Millennial parents and their Gen Z and Gen Alpha kids
- Method neutral (quant, qual, community and mobile experience)
- Works exclusively in the baby, kids, tween, teen and family market
- Is vastly networked with Hack Squad kids panel, parent power panel and in-house experts
- Has global experience in over 20 markets
- Is commercially focussed
- Has offices in London and NYC
- Key clients include: Unilever, Viacom, Mattel, Kerry’s Food, Sony, Britvic, McDonald’s, Hasbro, LEGO, Warner Brothers