On Trend Social Strategies, Insight-Led Content & Conversion-Boosting Marketing To Engage Kids & Win Over Parents: Trend-Led Insights To Create A Buzz With Kids, Win Over Parents & Boost Brand Success With Engaging, Responsible Content & Optimised Social, Video, Digital & Technology Channel Strategies
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 16th May 2019, Museum of London, Docklands
08:30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09:00 GIC Welcome & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Head of Marketing
Eureka! The National Children’s Museum
KIDS TRENDS & INSIGHTS
09.15 Kids Engage With Campaigns To Produce Fantastic Advertising Which Appeals, Excites & Ultimately Sells
- Why do kids like what they like and do what they do? Insights on what’s influencing children for brands that appeal to the kids of today
- How are wider changes in our world affecting kids? Explore how brands can accommodate for change and predict what’s going to happen next
- Ensure your products and campaigns are appropriate and match the attitudes of kids to safeguard their best interests with positive messages
Director of Insight
PARENTS TRENDS & INSIGHTS
09.35 Get Parents Bought In (& Buying!) With Parent-Led Communications & Insight-Based Marketing To Boost & Maintain Sales
- How can you speak to parents in a way they respect to gain trust and position your brand as their go to?
- What content do parents want their children to see – educational or fun?
- With so many channels but so little time, how can your brand target expectant and new mums to ensure brand awareness from the beginning of their parenting journey?
Brand Manager EMEA
The Gro Company
KIDS SPEAK UP - KIDS Q&A
09.55 Honesty is the best policy! Find out if you’re being heard by kids from our fair and square panel of schoolchildren and make sure you’re getting it right!
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
FAMILY TRENDS & INSIGHTS
10.55 Get The Thumbs Up From Kids, Parents & Grandparents Alike To Ensure Your Brand Speaks To The Whole Family For Ultimate Brand Cut-Through & Long-Term Loyalty
How can brands keep up with the modern-day family? Exploring the best tone, content and messages for all the different families out there of varying incomes, parental ages and backgrounds to broaden your audience horizons, appeal to dual followings and boost levels of engagement.
Head of Brand & PR
Marketing & Category Director
Senior Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing UK Ireland
Sales & Brand Director
Senior Brand Marketing Manager
ENGAGING KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
11.25 Reach Kids On Social Media By Perfecting Your Channel Mix With Insights Into Creating Captivating Yet Responsible Messages
- What’s cool for kids? Looking into the latest and current platforms and how to best incorporate them into your channel mix to grab kids’ attention
- Don’t just get views, get fans! Keep kids coming back to your pages with safe and appropriate messages for maximum brand loyalty
- With so many new platforms out there, how will Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook fare in 2019 and how can you ensure your brand keeps pace with digitally-savvy teens?
- What’s the latest on influencer marketing? Co-create fantastic content using kids’ favourite influencers for watchable content they can’t wait to share with mates!
Senior Digital Marketing Officer For Childline
11.45 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
RESONATE WITH PARENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
12.00 Get Parents On Board With Your Brand Through Effective Communication Which Drives Social Media Engagement & Brand Success
- Which platforms work best for different parents? Advance your channel mix to ensure your messages are being heard for top brand awareness
- Engagement, shares, sales: how do you define success with parents on social media?
- Don’t encourage a complaints forum: with so many parents being vocal on social, how do you maintain a voice which creates brand advocates?
12.00 Perspective One:
Head of Brand
12.20 Perspective Two:
Head of UKI Marketing
12.40 Honest Opinions From Parents Directly
Are you really ticking parents’ boxes? Get the full details from our panel of Mums, Dads and parental gatekeepers on how they feel about your brand message and what they look for in a brand to decide if it’s right for their family.
13.10 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Teen Audiences
Head of Marketing BBC Children’s
European Marketing Director
The Collective UK
C) Gender Stereotypes
Head of Brand
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
D) Responsible Marketing To Parents
CEO & Founder
E) Brand Partnerships
F) Top Mistakes To Avoid When Marketing To 13-16s
Daniel Rossall Valentine
Head of Campaign
Royal Academy of Engineering
14.10 Afternoon Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Head of Marketing
CHANGING MEDIA CONSUMPTION
14.15 What’s The Future Of Video? Keeping Your Marketing Strategy Relevant To The Changing Media Landscape For Exciting & Effective Content
- Is TV still relevant? Discover the impact of linear TV on kids to better allocate TV ad spend from your advertising budget
- What does effective video look like? Get cut-through on digital with fantastic video content creation to keep kids talking and sharing
- With the addition of interactivity, is it possible to blur the lines between advert and content so that kids perceive video ads as entertainment?
14.35 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT
14.50 Ensure You’re Up-To-Date On The Latest Rules & Regulations To Safeguard Kids & Build Parental Trust Whilst Still Generating Fantastic Content For Optimal Engagement
- When is the right time to communicate with kids rather than parents? Best-practice advice on which platforms provide the safest transition to keep your brand in the clear
- Understand the latest updates on GDPR and the effects it has on marketing strategies – both good and bad
- Rules are not made to be broken! Quick tips on how to adhere to the regulations when communicating with kids
CHANNELS & CONVERSIONS
15.05 Optimise Your Channel Mix By Understanding Your Audience To Ensure Campaigns Reach Children & Parents Alike For Greater ROI & Conversions
- Put real facts and figures behind following and engagement with digital content to better understand performance per channel and effectively plan future spend
- With the changing nature of channels – TV and print to social and digital – which ones come out on top for your target audience and how can you optimise them for the most conversions?
David Lawlor, Brand Manager UK & Ireland, WaterWipes (Irish Breeze)
15.25 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
ADVANCING AUDIENCE SEGMENTATION
15.55 Ella’s Kitchen present on their ‘outside-the-box’ approach to audience segmentation, correlating behaviours with attitudes to create personas and ultimately develop growth platforms to target from.
Group Product Manager
DIGITAL & TECH ADVANCES & INNOVATIONS
16.15 Times Are Changing! Keep Up With The Kids & Discover How To Use New Technologies & Innovations To Go Beyond The Latest Trends
- Digi-parenting? Dual screens? Vertical video? With so much new media to target kids and parents on, which are worth your time to reach your target age range?
- What’s causing a storm? Explore how exciting media such as AI, VR and voice search could be key players in kids marketing and ensure you’re ahead of these fast-moving technologies
- Prepare for now and tomorrow! Set your marketing innovations on the right track with insights into the next 10 years of inevitable change
Co-Founder & Managing Director
HARPERCOLLINS CASE STUDY
16.30 Gain insight into how HarperCollins has engaged children and parents alike by generating innovative campaigns which successfully target this duel market audience.
Brand Strategy Director
ENGAGING CONTENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.50 Create Stand-Out Content To Win Fans & Boost Brand Success By Maintaining An Authentic & Entertaining Presence Across Digital & Traditional Channels
- Entertain kids and parents alike with user-generated, multi-channel content to create a buzz and keep consumers hooked to your brand’s messages
- Monetise your content: ensure your time and effort triggers sales by defining what wins on each social media channel
- Not one size fits all! Where does content need to be channel specific and what can be applied across the board?
- Generate exciting advertising that fits to your budget without losing quality or quantity of content
16.50 Perspective One:
Marketing & Digital Manager
17.10 Perspective Two:
Senior Brand Manager Captain Bird's Eye Portfolio
Birds Eye Ltd
17.30 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference