By London Underground
You can get to Central Hall Westminster using multiple modes of transport.
We are within easy walking distance of three underground / tube stations:
- Westminster station (Jubilee, Circle and District lines) – 3 minute walk
- St James’ Park station (Circle and District lines) – 3 minute walk
- Victoria station (Victoria, Circle and District lines) – 13 minute walk
You can also visit the Transport for London site for additional help on planning your journey on the London Underground network.
We are within easy walking distance of three mainline rail stations:
- Victoria rail: 13 minute walk
- Charing Cross rail: 14 minute walk
- Waterloo rail: 18 minute walk
We are served by several bus routes, many of which pass directly outside our building.
- Buses 11, 24, 148 and 211 pass our door
- Buses 3, 12, 53, 53X, 87, 88, 109, 159 and 453 stop nearby
- Abingdon Street
- Horseferry Road
- Rochester Row
- Semley Place
There is also public parking adjacent to our building, on Tothill Street and Matthew Parker Street.
From The Airport
Central Hall Westminster can be easily accessed from all London airports.
Heathrow, Gatwick, City, Stansted, and Luton airports all operate express shuttles and rail services that travel into central London, from where you can get to us directly or change to another mode of transport.